Thursday, January 2, 2014

I can't hear









I promise that I don't want to make you cry
but
I'm the person who always make you cry


Seriously I don't know what happened with my right ear
Last 2 night
It was very fu**ing painful %$#%$#
I don't know how to describe it


If painful can be divided to 10 levels
level 1 is small pain
level 10 is the extreme !#!@$@# pain 
My right ear pain just like level 6 pain


I don't know why I don't want to tell my parents
maybe I think that
It will be fine


Now
I can't hear clearly seriously
Tinnitus
If you don't know that
you can google search
now I'm suffering that


Why you cried
Do you scare that I can't hear your voice anymore
Do you scare that I can't hear your stories and dreams anymore
Do you scare that I can't hear your problems anymore
Do you scare when you talk to me
but I can't hear you?


I still can hear you
Will you be my right ear for a moment?
Tell me what you hear
Tell me what you see
 Tell me your problems
Tell me your stories and dreams


 
 I hope I will be fine
I don't want to lose my hearing seriously -.-
You scare I can't hear
You don't think I'm scare too?







No comments:

Post a Comment