Thursday, January 24, 2013

24 / 1 / 13











Long time didn't type blog


Nowadays I very busy with my school work
My school library's teacher enters a library decoration competition
So now we are very busy for the library decoration
Yea I very hate it
Why?
Because the teacher enter that competition without discussing with us
And the competition will be end on 29th Jan
Now still have many work haven't done
The 'big boss' (I called that teacher like this) keep scold us why haven't finish all works
I'm very grateful that didn't being choosen to become the Pengerusi PPS
because so many works that need to do
In add, the teacher are very ‘cerewet '
Now the pengerusi (my friend) very frustrated with the works in library
Me?
I'm frustrated too
Although I'm not a very important AJK in that library
But when teacher or the pembantu library needs help
They will call me and my friend
Yeasterday when the pembantu library saw me
she scolded me and my friend only even there still have many other PPS there
Sigh



Besides
I have been chosen to become Pengerusi for the Kelab Pelaburan Bijak PNB
I'm very grateful too because that isn't too much work that need to be done in kelab
But
We need to finish the papan paparan, perancangan aktiviti and the file kelab
 before the middle of Feb
Now me and my friend, the secretary of the kelab a.k.a the pengerusi of pps
are very very frustrated
We need to struggle for the library , kelab, kawad, class, homework, revision and etc.
Tension !


 I think I won't join the kawad for this year
Although I knew that the cocurricullar's mark is very essential
 I will very tired if I join the kawad
Last year I joined the kawad
Each time I came back from the practice
I will dating with my bed
until the next morning


So well
there isn't a word 'free' and 'relax' in form 5 life


Now I miss my sis very very much
I always wish I can meet her and talk to her
Share my stories, dreams and problems
Hold her hands and hug her
Yesterday when I saw my friend talked to her sis
I feel a bit jealous and sad too
I cried a lot, yesterday


 About my mom
she still not fully recovered
Still very worry about her
I still can remember how I cried that day
Still can remember when I saw my mom faint an breath hardly
So helpless that time


I don't want lose my beloved person
My family friends and sis
I love you all...


Can you define love?
You can't 
You can't define love by word
Because you feel it. 




Sorry for BROOOOKEN ENGLISH






No comments:

Post a Comment