Sunday, January 27, 2013

27 / 1 / 13









I wish I can be with you
Hear your problems
Wipe your tears
and
Make you smile and happy


I'm sorry
I'm not a good lil sis
I always disturb sis
I always make you worried and cry
Please forgive me
I wish
I will always love you
and make you happy


Just now I was Whatsapp with Lee Kopi
He said " Don't like me or you will die XD"
Then I asked "Why I will die? -.-"
He answered "Honestly, I don't like Islam"


I wonder why
I feel that I fall into a hole that full with darkness and sadness
I feel want to cry
Do I like him?
Maybe
Maybe I like him
He is kind to me
But unluckily, 
he likes other girl
and don't like Islam too
Why?
Because he said Islam forced them to enter Islam 
if they want marry with Muslim


Ermm
how about R ?
I don't know 
I also don't know where is he and he is doing now
I wish one day
I can ask him 
"Do you like the birthday present and the small card that I gave to you?"


Now my whole body really in pain
Because of that fcking boring childish stupid camp motivation yesterday !
First, we heard a talk about motivation
After that, we did so many childish dance
The one that I can't accept
is they asked us to 'meniarap' on the floor
That time
I keep scolded in my heart


I haven't done my add math
Walao I already forget all my form 4 add math
Regret tuition at 超級
Very regret
So
no need to turn back now
I have to struggle and work hard ! >_<






[Word]


My sis said she heard 'Promise You' until wanna cry
Now
I feel wanna cry also
Maybe the song very sad


Actually I don't know how they know Japanese .__.


 Toshirou will scream when she see this haha
kidding kidding








No comments:

Post a Comment