Friday, January 25, 2013

25 / 1 / 13










Today have nothing special at school
but..
actually teacher asked me to come this evening to decorate the library
and I didn't come
Now I kinda scare teacher and pembantu library will kill me 



Now wanna busy with the kelab's file and papan paparan
very frustrated


Jst nw when I was in chemistry tuition class
my sis sms me
I feel very happy =')
Maybe..
don't know how to say it
But I want to say to her..
"Your sixth sense are very strong  "
Actually
I want to hug her
when I can't control my tears anymore


Tomorrow have ceramah motivasi zzzz
7.30 am until 5.00 pm
Dont know what is the purpose
And still have another sesi 1 sesi 2 sesi 3
Actually I really want to say
If you have many motivation inside yourself
but you never study for the exam
I think the motivation can't help you to pass the exam with flying colour
ok that's my opinion !


ok bye














No comments:

Post a Comment