Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12 / 12 / 12









Asuna 的表情有愛



Happy 121212.
But I don't know what should I happy for.
Ermm,
maybe I should happy bcause this is the first time and the last time
to see this date.
After this won't have a date "131313" , "141414"and so on.



Sorry for broken English, haiz.
I still wondering should I find a English tuition class -.-
But I scare when teacher see my broken english + grammar + essay ,
she will become crazy =.=''
Tomorrow I will ask Lee Kopi first.
I want ask him either he want join English tuition class with me or not.



剛才下午玩一下 mimimomo 的 cs acc
最近每天 log in 的話它會免費送一天 sniper rifle
所以
嗯不錯欺負很多 noob
不過不懂做麼
我覺得應該是我的水準大跌了
其實
有 AWP / TRG 就已經够了





 74 kills 26 deaths
其實我可以少一點死掉的
有一次我是突然疏忽 (有沒有用錯詞
所以才會被殺的
 ok
sniper 是不能發呆的



 

突然沒心情繼續寫下去了
嗯掰掰




【言】


 其實今天不是什麽告白日

畢竟是 121212
大家都希望會特別一點


算了
我覺得
比較可愛美麗瘦溫柔的女孩
比較適合他
嗯掰掰






No comments:

Post a Comment