Friday, October 28, 2011

封锁









lol ..
this blogspot really stupid nia..
I ask add reader..
then it delete it = =
then it will invite invite invite invited
Very very sorry the blog reader list was deleted


I realize that it will auto send an invitation
into your email box
but just ignore it zzz
bcause I already close the blog
for a while


In fact
Nothing special in that blog
Sometimes I will write about someone
or write something tat damn damn 100x boring 
or write somethings for someone
(but I think she never come read_
zzz


The reason why I closed the blog is
I wrongly add Nagi
(but I really want add her)
who had read my new blog bfore
I mean the blogspot new blog
maybe you know why tat blog is dangerous for Nagi


I think I know who is Nagi .. - -
jst..
I like call her Nagi only..
I think I always call her like tat bfore


Aduii
give me time


May
say want online teman me chat
but u no online
I online u no online
me sangat ji mo 
I have many many things wanna tell you





No comments:

Post a Comment