Wednesday, November 14, 2012

14 / 11 / 12








I think I should start to use English in my daily life
But then I realized that I have a poor grammar and vocabulary 
sigh


Just now I watched my English Text Book
and suddenly realized that I have a broken English
which will make William Shakespear die for one more time
if he read my essay or passage
I am very worry about my English.
How should I pass my SPM and MUET with this BROKEN ENGLISH ?!


I wish someone who can correct my mistake in my English will appear in my life
I am really really willing to learn
Serious
Sometimes your classmates won't help you although they see your mistake
I wish I can say to them
"Could you please help me to check my vocab and grammar?"
But, all pro students in my class are selfish, sometimes.


About my English teacher.
Yea, Mr. Najib.
First time he step into my class, I started to talk to myself and my friend.
"Does he have a diploma or degree in English subject?"
And now I think I already know the answer.
He doesn't master at all in English.
In English class, he doesn't pay any attention and he doesn't serious in teaching us.
When he marks our English paper, he also did not serious at all.
I doesn't mean want to complain him, but for my future, I start to worry about it.
 Maybe we will get a new and experienced English teacher next year.


About my parents,
 they don't know that I have a broken English.
Why?
Because I luckily get an A for my English subject in my UPSR and PMR examinations.
So they thought my English is good.
Sad.


Ok, enough.
Oh My English @!$!@%^
Seriously I start to speechless when using English 
Urghh


Today just like usual
I gaming for about 4 hours -.-
Nice
I killed a lot of peoples today and die less xD
Oh yea
got a stupid said I'm waller
I told him
"Oh, I thought you are noob"
Then he replied "HEHE"


Noob
I already played sniper for nearly 1 year
How should you judge my sniper skill? ._.


At night
my sis sms me and said that this is the first time she drinks coffee at night
Oh I feel want to kill her
How should she drinks coffee at night ?!
Then she told me she felt very sleepy
that's why she drinks coffee so that she can continues her study


Then
I also drink coffee
and do some Chemistry notes
so that I can accompany her





At last
she fall asleep
How about me?
I can't sleep now
Oh shit Nescafe !#@!%^
haiz
I love you sis


Besides
I just meet my old best friend !!! *touched*
I never meet her for nearly 3 years !
If read my past time diary
I have wrote about her
I really miss her!
I feel want to cry too! x'(
I wish I can hug her.


That's all for today
Good night 




p's 
I know I have many mistakes in my vocab and grammar
sigh






【words】






I can finish this in one day only =D
It is very tasty, doesn't it? xD







【Words 2】





I get my rank dropped
Really fuxx is it?
WTF for my add math seriously ?@!#
I feel want to kill myself
Waste my dad's money to pay for my tuition class


All top 10 are Chinese students !
Shame of myself !
Where should I put my face?!
How should I explain to my parents?!
Ok
relax
I will work hard for next year!








No comments:

Post a Comment